About Me

My photo
I've had two short stories and one essay published. I'm currently working on a "coming of age" novel set in the 1960's. I started this blog with the hope that I could share what I've learned/am learning about writing with other people and would get some of the same in return. If you know of anyone who might be interested in such a blog, please let that person or persons know about "The Writing Process." 7-8-12 I haven't worked on the novel for quite some time and doubt that I will take it up again. I'm currently working on a short story that I have high hopes for--or, if you prefer, for which I have high hopes. There is the possibility that I'll try another novel with some of the characters in this short story. Current and probable title: Not a Blind Date

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Osborn and SR51

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Charles, write your next post...your public is waiting!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6-30-2012 I'm actually, finally, working on one and hope to have it posted in a week, give or take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia Bradley-Bates, fellow writerJuly 31, 2012 at 6:14 PM

    What an odd thing in our neck of the world! I've never really stopped and LOOKED at this before. Actually, it is somewhat clever. Thanks for posting this pic.

    ReplyDelete